Book Abu Dhabi: Hop-On/Hop-Off-Bus tour 24/48 Hours Tickets and discover the top highlights of the capital of the UAE individually.
Please enter the number of participants to see the booking options with prices
• Admire the 82 domes and 1000 marble columns of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the most beautiful and largest mosques in the world
• Drive along Corniche Road (Prachtallee) and enjoy the fantastic view of the Arabian Gulf
• Admire the Emirate Palace, a 9 stars hotel and one of the most luxurious accommodations in the world
• Visit architectural landmarks and new museum buildings on the island of Saadiyat
• Enjoy the Arabic flair and purchase antiques & jewelry at the Persian market
• Pamper yourself with a range of delicious local and international dishes at the Marina Mall Food Court
• Visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world's largest indoor theme park, on Yas Island and ride the fastest roller coaster in the world
• Discover traditional Arabian craftsmanship at Heritage Village and enjoy breathtaking views of the Abu Dhabi skyline.
Explore Abu Dhabi as and when you want it, according to your individual schedule, with our 24 or 48-hour ticket for the open-air, air-conditioned Hop-On/Hop-Off bus in the city Dhabi. On board, you will receive your personal Audioguide, which is available in eight languages, giving you a great insight into the rapid development and cultural history of the United Arab Emirates. See more
See all the famous landmarks of Abu Dhabi, such as the Corniche Road and the Heritage Village. Drive past Luxushotels such as the Emirates Palace and shopping centers such as the Marina Mall and get off at Ferrari World to drive with the fastest roller coaster in the world.
Your ticket also includes a shuttle service to Abu Dhabi's entertainment center, Yas Island, and free entry to the Sky Tower in the Marina Mall.
The big bus ticket combines two routes: the red route (city tour) with a duration of 2 hours without disembarkation and the island shuttle (Yas Island) with a journey time of 2 hours without disembarkation. Tickets are valid within 24 or 48 hours of operation. You can get in and out of any of the 22 stops in Abu Dhabi.
Red Route Stops:
• Marina Mall
• Etihad Tower
• Etihad Gallery
• Sheikh Zayed Mosque
• Eastern Mangroves
• Abu Dhabi Mall
• Saadiyat Island
• Exhibition Center
• Abu Dhabi Corniche Souk
• Al Hosn Fort
• Markaziyah Park
• Public Beach
• Heritage Center
• Corniche Dau trip
Shuttles to Iceland:
• Manarat Al Saadiyat
• Ferrari World Leisure Park & Yas Mall
• Yas Plaza
• Masdar City
• Yas Viceroy
• Yas Marina
• Yas Marina Circuit
• Yas Waterworld Park See less
• Hop-on / hop-off tour through Abu Dhabi and use of the tickets during the operating times, 2 routes with 22 stops
• Headphones for Audioguide available in 8 languages
• Water while driving
• Free Dhow trip
• Free entry to the Al-Hosn Museum
• Free entry to the Etihad Gallery
• Free entry to Heritage Village
• Free entry into the Sky Tower
• 50% discount for admission to the observation platform of the Etihad Tower
• Free Wi-Fi in the buses
• Transfer to the individual bus stops
• tip (optional)
• Children under 5 years can travel free of charge
• Start times are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The last bus of the red route starts at 17:00 and the last bus of the island shuttle at 17:30
• You can start your tour at any of the 22 stops in Abu Dhabi. Please bring your booking confirmation with us and have them checked by a Big Bus employee at the beginning.
See more Already the exciting journey can begin.
• Buses of the Red Route run in the 30-minute cycle and buses of the Island Shuttle operate in the 90-minute cycle (October to April)
• All buses are air-conditioned, barrier-free, with seating at the upper and lower deck
• The personal Audioguide is available in Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Mandarin
• All buses have a ramp which makes them accessible to wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties
Book Big Bus Tours & Tickets in Abu Dhabi online. See less
This tour can be canceled up to 2 days before the start of the tour free of charge.